Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Make your next open house a winner!!!

Crofton,MD Bill Vourazeris

Make Your Next Open House a Winner

Provide Prospects with Finance Options
Many Real Estate professionals feel that open houses are too time-consuming. Frankly, they are time-consuming. But I can provide assistance as a mortgage professional on hand to field many questions for you regarding financing options.Even in a booming market, homes don't sell themselves. I would like to be an ally for you and assist you at your open house events by providing answers to questions about financing on location. I am prepared to help you roll out the red carpet for your upcoming open houses with the following info-marketing materials:

Pre-qualification on the spot
Sample financing options for the property
Current "Hot List" of loan programs
Information about the credit scoring process
Tips for credit cleanup
First Time Home Buyer's Guide*

As a follow-up, I can also provide pre-approval for prospects so they may shop as a cash buyer. Your seller will receive legitimate offers through this process, and I will be able to weed out any unqualified prospects. I have a sophisticated database management system for follow up, and I ask many questions about each prospect's long-term goals. This enables me to get a clear picture of what type of financing is best for them, and work with them as an advisor rather than someone who simply quotes rates and provides the debt.

It is important for you to know that my policy is as follows: My job just begins when the client's loan closes with me. I continue to monitor rates for the borrower and stay focused on helping them manage this debt. In addition, I send out a friendly quarterly newsletter, a financial newsletter, and follow up with an Annual Mortgage Planning Review. At any time throughout the life of their loan, my clients are advised to inform me of any changes which might affect their financial situation, at which point I provide them with spreadsheets to help them see what their options are.

Let me know when you would like me to work an open house with you, and provide me with the property information so I may prepare relevant materials to outline financing options for the home.

*RESPA laws require Real Estate professionals to pay a proportionate amount of the costs for co-op marketing and distribution. I have negotiated fair rates with my vendors, and I believe you will find the costs are reasonable. (See http://www.hud.gov to access RESPA ruling 24CFR3500.14.)

No comments: